Courtesy of BBC Sport:
West Ham captain Mark Noble will be assessed after he took a blow to his knee against Leicester.
Alvaro Arbeloa, Arthur Masuaku, Diafra Sakho and Gokhan Tore remain out.
Manchester United are without defender Eric Bailly, who is now on international duty with the Ivory Coast at the Africa Cup of Nations.
Manager Jose Mourinho says Michael Carrick and Wayne Rooney have a chance of being involved after missing the New Year’s Eve win over Middlesbrough.
Rooney has been out with a thigh problem, while Carrick has been ill.
- West Ham are aiming to go unbeaten against Manchester United in five consecutive top-flight matches for the first time.
- The Red Devils have only had longer Premier League winless streaks against Chelsea (eight games, 2013-present), Liverpool (five, 2000-2002), Blackburn Rovers (five, 2004-2006) and Tottenham Hotspur (five, 2012-2014).
West Ham United
- They have won consecutive Premier League games at the London Stadium for the first time. All four of West Ham’s league wins at home have been by a 1-0 scoreline.
- In their nine home league matches they have only scored more than once in a match on a solitary occasion – a 2-4 defeat by Watford.
- West Ham have only failed to score in two of their 28 home matches in the league under manager Slaven Bilic.
- Dimitri Payet has created a league-high 72 chances in the Premier League this season, which is 52 more than any other West Ham player.
- Manchester United have already won five away matches in the league, having managed just seven in the whole of last season.
- They are unbeaten in their last four away games; they haven’t gone five unbeaten in the Premier League since a seven-match run in February 2015.
- The Red Devils have won only two of their last 10 league matches in London – both 2-1 victories at Crystal Palace.
- Paul Pogba has been directly involved in four goals in his last four Premier League appearances (two goals, two assists).