Courtesy of BBC Sport:
West Brom boss Tony Pulis says he faces a difficult decision over whether to recall top scorer Salomon Rondon or stick with Hal Robson-Kanu, who scored against Southampton.
Fellow forward Saido Berahino will again not be included as he continues to improve his fitness.
Hull head coach Mike Phelan has no new injury or suspension concerns.
Dieumerci Mbokani and Ahmed Elmohamady will be involved before heading off to the Africa Cup of Nations.
- West Brom have won just one of their seven previous Premier League encounters with Hull, losing two and drawing four.
- The Baggies have scored just five goals in those seven matches.
- There have been just five goals scored in total in the last four meetings.
West Bromwich Albion
- Tony Pulis’ side won three successive home games, scoring 10 goals, before losing 2-0 to Manchester United in their last game at The Hawthorns.
- This will be West Bromwich Albion’s 400th Premier League game.
- Matt Phillips has been involved in 10 goals in his 18 Premier League appearances this season (four goals, six assists).
- Hull have registered only one win in their last 17 Premier League games (D4, L12).
- They have not scored a goal away from home for five matches since the 6-1 thrashing at Bournemouth in October.
- The Tigers have now gone 21 games without a clean sheet in all competitions – their worst run since a 22-match streak in January 1991.
- Robert Snodgrass has been involved in half of Hull’s Premier League goals this season (six goals, two assists).