Courtesy of BBC Sport:
Stoke forward Marko Arnautovic is available to face Watford after serving a three-match suspension.
Ramadan Sobhi and Wilfried Bony are likely to miss out because of the Africa Cup of Nations, while Jonathan Walters is doubtful with a knee injury.
Juan Zuniga and Nordin Amrabat have joined Watford’s lengthy injury list after suffering ankle and leg injuries respectively on Sunday.
However, Hornets defender Miguel Britos returns after a one-match ban.
- All three Premier League meetings between these sides have been won by the away team.
- Watford are unbeaten on their last four league visits to Stoke (W3, D1).
- Stoke are without a victory in their last five league matches (D2, L3).
- However, they have only lost one of their previous seven home league games (W3, D3).
- The Potters have kept clean sheets in two of their last three Premier League matches at home.
- Peter Crouch will be looking to score in successive Premier League appearances for the first time since February 2015.
- Watford have won just one of their last seven league matches (D1, L5).
- They have only scored two goals in their last four league matches.
- Troy Deeney has scored two goals in his three previous Premier League games against the Potters.