Courtesy of BBC Sport:
Crystal Palace will have Damien Delaney available again after he missed the loss to Arsenal due to suspension.
Wilfried Zaha has been given special dispensation to play before going to the Africa Cup of Nations with Ivory Coast.
Swansea’s Wayne Routledge will be checked after he missed the defeat to Bournemouth due to a mouth abscess.
Fernando Llorente is also a doubt after picking up a knock, but Jefferson Montero is definitely absent.
- The reverse fixture in November was only the second time the Swans had scored five goals in a Premier League match and only the third time Palace had scored four away from home in the competition.
- There were as many goals in that fixture as there had been in the previous six combined.
- Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce lost his first Premier League meeting against Swansea City whilst with West Ham in 2012, but is unbeaten in his last six meetings with them in the competition (W4 D2).
- Palace have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 20 Premier League away games, since a 0-0 draw at Bournemouth in December 2015.
- The Eagles have lost five of their last six Premier League fixtures at Selhurst Park.
- However, their last three league wins at home have come against sides beginning with the letter S (Stoke twice and Southampton).
- Swansea are without a win in their last eight away games in the top-flight, conceding an average of 2.6 goals per game.
- The Swans have kept just one clean sheet in their last 10 Premier League games and have conceded three or more goals in eight of those matches.
- They have suffered defeat their last four league games – they have never lost five in a row in the top-flight before.