Tottenham vs Qarabag a few quick thoughts
- I feel like we’ve been in the Europa League for about 50 consecutive years now, but here we go again
- Concede a Penalty after 5 minutes…..here we go again
- But for all the pessimism what else can you say but “Go On My Son” – what a way to endear yourself to the Tottenham fanbase with 2 goals on your home debut.
- Once going in front we did look quite comfortable to be honest
- But it wasn’t a particularly great game but to be fair the Europa League doesn’t really get going until after Xmas, although Monaco and Anderlecht should give us a more interesting test
- Erik Lamela got on the scoresheet again, now he’s got to start scoring in the League and not just turning it on against Eastern European opposition.
- Crystal Palace awaits on Sunday – in which I’m actually going to. Will be interesting to see if the Thursday-Sunday curse strikes again.