Looking for Writers!
We are looking for real, passionate football fans to write for us and be part of the Real Football Man team!
Do you enjoy analysing your team’s performances? Do you love debating the issues occurring both on and off the pitch at your club? Do you always find yourself talking about the rights and wrongs of the modern game?
If you can answer yes to any of the above then you are what we are looking for!
You do not need Journalism or English writing degrees. We are looking for keen individuals who simply want to put their thoughts and ideas out there and engage with other like minded fans.
Contributions to the site are voluntary at this time, but there are a number of benefits to writing for RFM
- Get your thoughts and opinions published on a website accessed by fans from across the world.
- Act as the voice of your club. Inform other fans of your team of the details of the match so they don’t have to put up with the bland reports featured on other national websites.
- Build your portfolio! If you are an aspiring football journalist this is the perfect opportunity for you to hone your writing style, build your article portfolio and work towards your dream.
- Inspire other fans to get involved and join the debate!
- Be a part of a real fan writing community where your contributions matter.
How to Get Involved
We are always on the lookout for new contributors to the site, so if you want to join the team then please send a quick e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, who you support and how you would like to be involved, or alternatively contact the boss via our Twitter page.
The site has two types of contributor – Club Match Reporters who write weekly match reports for their team and Opinion Piece Reporters who write less frequent articles delving in to either single-club or wider footballing topics. We recognise that for many people submitting articles on a weekly basis will be too large a commitment, so get in touch and we can discuss a solution that works for you.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us and get your voice heard!