Time for another episode of the E-Football Podcast now and to be honest with you I think it is my favourite one yet, this one was recorded on Sunday for a change and I think the format worked better as the Premier League action was still very much fresh in the memory.
It was a packed hour and a packed (virtual studio) as I had a full house of three guests. I think that also helped as the pace of the show absolutely flew by. All recordings have been good but this one just had an extra something and without blowing my own trumpet I think I did a good job of presenting.
That said I have to thank my guests. James McCarthy, Tim Ward and Tyler Rose as without them I would have not a show to host.
The topics we discussed on Sunday were:
- Frank De Boer and his employment status (you will have to pretend he is still in a job)
- Renato Sanches’s disappointing debut
- Sadio Mane’s sending off
- Liverpool’s capitulation
- Stoke’s performance at home to Manchester United
- Should all handballs result in a penalty
- A big win for Tottenham
- More disappointment for Everton
- Arsenal return to winning ways
- While Bournemouth are without a point
- The rest of the Premier League action of the weekend
- And a very quick preview of the Champions League action
So as you can see an hour which is brimming with debate. More importantly though these are the links in which to listen to. If you are a fan of all things Apple it is this linked text and if you are not it is this linked text
Thanks for taking the time to listen and feedback is always welcome, not only that but if you would like to be a part of the E-Football Podcast at some point this season then you can get in touch with me by following me on twitter if you do not already