West Brom will continue to be without striker Saido Berahino, who has not played since September and will return to a conditioning camp in France as he continues to regain full fitness.
Salomon Rondon has recovered from a hamstring injury, but Nacer Chadli may miss out after minor knee surgery.
Burnley manager Sean Dyche has no fresh injury concerns.
Defender Stephen Ward remains doubtful with the hamstring problem which kept him out of the win over Crystal Palace.
- Burnley haven’t won at The Hawthorns in the league since December 1969, losing eight of their last nine visits (D1).
- West Brom claimed a 4-0 victory at home to the Clarets last season in the only Premier League meeting between these sides at The Hawthorns.
West Bromwich Albion
- West Brom have only managed one win and one clean sheet in their last nine home league games (D3, L5).
- Victory over Leicester in their last match ended a five-match winless run in the Premier League.
- The Baggies have won just one of their last 11 meetings with promoted sides in the Premier League (D4, L6), and their last home win against a newly-promoted side was at the expense of Burnley in September 2014.
- Tony Pulis’s side are yet to score from outside the penalty area this season.
- Burnley are unbeaten in their last three league matches (W2, D1).
- However, they have taken just one point from 12 away from home, compared to 13 from 21 at Turf Moor.
- Sam Vokes has scored in three of Burnley’s last four league games, including their only away goal this season.
- They are the only Premier League team to cover more distance than their opponents in all 11 games this campaign.