Watford could be without up to six central defenders, with Adrian Mariappa (knee) and Miguel Britos (calf) facing late fitness tests.
Sebastian Prodl is suspended while Christian Kabasele, Craig Cathcart and Younes Kaboul are all out injured.
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany should be fit despite being substituted during the 3-1 win over West Brom.
John Stones has also recovered from a groin strain and could replace Nicolas Otamendi in defence.
- Manchester City have never lost to Watford in the Premier League (W3, D2).
- In fact, Watford have failed to beat Manchester City in their last seven league encounters (D2, L5).
- The last victory for the Hornets was 1-0 in Division Two in 1989.
- Watford have lost five consecutive Premier League games, their worst run since the 2008-2009 season.
- They have scored just four goals in their last seven league games, three of which came in Monday’s 4-3 defeat at Chelsea.
- The Hornets have lost all seven matches this season against teams in the current top four, conceding 23 goals in the process.
- However, they have never lost on the final day of a Premier League season (W1, D2).
- Jose Holebas will set an outright Premier League record of 15 yellow cards in a season if he is booked on Sunday.
- City have lost just one of their last 16 Premier League games.
- They are unbeaten in seven league matches (W5, D2), scoring 18 goals in that period.
- Manchester City have lost just one of their last eight games on the final day of the season, a 3-2 defeat to Norwich in 2012-13.
- This is the first time in Pep Guardiola’s managerial career that he has failed to finish in the top two. He’s won the title six times and finished second once with Barcelona in 2011-12.
- Sergio Aguero has scored four goals in his last three games against Watford in all competitions.
With thanks to the BBC Sport website