Swansea City have no new injury concerns ahead of Sunday’s game and Paul Clement could name the same side that beat Sunderland.
Striker Borja Baston faces a fitness test but Wayne Routledge is back in contention after hernia trouble.
West Brom are likely to once more be without winger Matt Phillips, who is still nursing a hamstring injury.
Salomon Rondon and Gareth McAuley should both recover from respective hamstring and thigh issues.
- Swansea have won four of their five home Premier League encounters with West Brom, scoring three goals on three separate occasions.
- However, West Brom beat Swansea 3-1 in the reverse fixture in December thanks to a Salomon Rondon headed hat-trick.
- The Swans are unbeaten in four Premier League matches, taking 10 points from a possible 12. They’ve conceded just once during this run.
- They have only lost one of their last seven home league games (W5, D1).
- Paul Clement has won eight of his 18 Premier League games this season. Francesco Guidolin, Bob Bradley and Alan Curtis won just three between them in 18 games.
- Fernando Llorente has scored nine goals in his last 10 Premier League appearances at the Liberty Stadium.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson needs one more goal to be the first Swansea player to record double figures for both goals and assists in a Premier League season (nine goals, 13 assists).
West Bromwich Albion
- The Baggies have recorded just one win in their last 11 Premier League games, drawing twice and losing eight times.
- They have only scored six goals during that 11-match run.
- West Brom’s only win in 10 attempts on the final day of a Premier League season came against Portsmouth in May 2005 (D6, L3).
- Tony Pulis has yet to register a top-flight victory at the Liberty Stadium (D1, L3).
With thanks to the BBC Sport website